PREPARE YOUR BUSINESS FOR THE UNKNOWN
You can’t always predict what is going to happen to your business — whether it be a lawsuit, a cyber security breach or a natural disaster. However, you can do everything you can to prevent these occurrences and be prepared for them.
With Walsh Duffield’s Risk Management Center, you can:
- Reduce risk
- Lower costs
- Increase workplace safety
- Demonstrate corporate stewardship
- Deliver OSHA compliance
The specific applications within Walsh Duffield’s Risk Management Center help employers to:
- Access a best practices safety library
- Train employees online
- Track and report incidents
- Build a behavior-based safety program
- Protect against liability through certificate of insurance management
- Comply with OSHA and other regulatory bodies
- Create job descriptions
- Maintain an up-to-date list of Safety Data Sheets
- Implement an HR program
One-on-one care and assistance.
When you are reporting a claim or a loss, or you need to make adjustments to your risk management strategy, you won’t go to your carrier [LINK TO INSURANCE CARRIERS] and speak to an automated voice — you will speak directly with your HUNT Insurance agent, who will provide you with tailored assistance.
Manage your risk with HUNT Insurance and Walsh Duffield.
Together, we will help you with loss control and risk mitigation to help your company successfully navigate unexpected occurrences. Save time and money in the long run while enjoying the peace of mind that comes from knowing you are prepared, and what you have worked so hard to build is protected.